Gorgeous Waterfront community, with extremely affordable boat dockage, with power and water, no fixed bridges and ocean access. This updated ground floor corner condo, is one of a kind with partial water view, close to an extremely well appointed clubhouse, and marina. A little over 2 miles to downtown Atlantic Ave and very close to Trader Joe's, Fresh market and the beaches.Granite counter tops in the kitchen and updated cabinetry. Renovated bathrooms ,it will go fast.
1,000 sq. ft
TROPIC HARBOR CONDO PART FOUR
1,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 2 Master Suites,Separate Shower
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Closet Cabinets,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Assigned,Deeded,Guest,No Motorcycle,Vehicle Restrictions.
- Boat Amenities
- Electric Available,Marina,Private Dock,Up to 20 Ft
- Tile, Tar Gravel, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,East of US-1.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)