Welcome to quiet and established neighborhood of Heatherwood. You will love this completely remodeled home! Close to Fresh Market, Thornebrooke, as well as close to area restaurants on 39th Avenue. This home backs up into greenspace, and overlooks a pond. Ideal home for a large family. This is a well-built and spacious home in Heatherwood by G W Robinson. Three-way split, 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. The garage was permitted and converted into living space in 2010. The family room has a vaulted ceiling and a gas fireplace, and the kitchen is contemporary with breakfast bar as well as a dining nook. Off the family room is a well-built and screened deck. Tile through the house, and every room has privacy and is spacious. Bathrooms are tiled and with updated fixtures. Kitchen has new cabinets and newer appliances. Home has two entrances, so it is possible to section a portion off as mother-in-law suite. Outside, the property is fenced, and beyond the back fence is green space and a pond. The grass is green and well maintained. Almost new a/c from 2019, and roof is only 8 years old. Check out this spacious family home today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,008 sq. ft
Fort Clarke Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In Kitchen,Liv/Din Combo
- Bath Description
- Tub/Shower Combo,Walk-In Shower
- Dishwasher,Oven - Electric,Oven/Stove,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Blinds/Verticals,Ceiling Fans,Ceilings - High,Ceilings - Vaulted,Fireplace - Gas
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,No Garage/Carport.
- Complete Perimeter,Privacy,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio/Lanai/Porch-Covered,Patio/Lanai/Porch-Screen,Wood Deck. Cul-de-sac,Irregular,Pie-shaped,Square-shaped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Sold As Is, Title Ins Provided, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Gainesville Alachua County AOR