Beautiful & immaculate spacious first floor carriage home with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths & 2 car attached garage, located in the heart of Estero. This home is in exceptional condition with like-new LG washer/dryer, A/C & water heater. 2020 Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances w/ induction cooktop & granite countertops. Large sliders off the back of the greatroom & master suite. Estimated 23 x 11 spacious lanai w/ relaxing water & fountain views, hurricane shutters & wood look porcelain tile flooring. Hurricane shutters on all windows, plantation shutters, custom closet in the Master bedroom, porcelain plank tiles in bedrooms. This home is a must-see! The Meadows of Estero is a hidden gem located between Ft. Myers & Naples. Amenities include: gated entrance, clubhouse, pool, hot tub, 24/7 fitness center, billiards room. Active events: weekly game nights, cards, water aerobics, yoga, monthly food trucks/live music & more. Only 15 minutes to Barefoot Beach, RSW Airport, FGCU, walking/biking distance to Coconut Point Mall. Perfect vacation home or full-time home. *All information deemed reliable but should be verfied.
Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Low-Rise, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,917 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
MEADOWS OF ESTERO, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 3 Bed,Master BR Ground,Split Bedrooms
- Eat-in Kitchen,Formal
- Laundry in Residence,Washer/Dryer Hookup,LaundryTub
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Exhaust Fan, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Single Hung;Window Coverings
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Cable Prewire,Coffered Ceiling,Fire Sprinkler,High Speed Available,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Smoke Detectors,Tray Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Paved.
- Sprinkler Auto
- Boat Amenities
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond,Sprinkler Auto,Water Display. See Remarks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price