Welcome home to this beautiful, floor to ceiling, newly renovated home on a quiet could-e-sac in the desired Cedar Run subdivision. New premium LVP flooring in all rooms except the owner's bath which has new tile. The open concept kitchen, with a granite breakfast bar and all brand new cabinets and appliances, allows views of the water just past the tiled, closed in patio. Both bathrooms have granite countertops and decorative mirrors. Walk in closets in both bedrooms and a large hallway closet provide lots of storage. Roof and skylights are brand new. Just a short walk to the community pool and playground. Located across from Wickham Park, 10 minutes to the beach and close to I-95.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,133 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Laundry-Hookup,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Sky Light(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch - Enclosed. Cul-De-Sac,Paved Street,Sidewalks,West of US1.
Post Road, South on Croton Road, Turn left on Tree Line Blvd, (Cedar Run). Follow to end of the street, turn right
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price