Absolutely stunning! This 2,119 Sq ft 3 bed/2 bath home sits on an oversized gulf access lot that is tucked away to give you extra privacy and peace. A waterfront dream vacation home or a beautiful primary residence nestled away in a gorgeous and quiet neighborhood in the SE Cape. There are many happy memories to be made here. Catch dinner off your dock or enjoy an afternoon sunset cruise over to many of the waterfront restaurants with just a short boat ride to the river. This home is fully upgraded and features crown molding throughout, a custom kitchen equipped with Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and pull out drawers in all lower cabinets. The large windows and sliders make for gorgeous views and natural light through out the home. In the spacious master suite are two walk in closets, a large walk in shower, a huge soaking tub, and dual sinks. The garage has built-in cabinetry and storage. Enjoy your solar heated SALT WATER pool and oversized paver lanai, perfect for entertaining! Your private dock has a covered boat lift. Relaxing by the pool, enjoying the water from the dock, or just taking in the views from inside, this home is truly the "Florida" experience!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Assessment Paid,Public Sewer
2,119 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathtub,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Double Vanity,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),Wired for Sound
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Heated,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Screen Enclosure,Solar Heat
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio. Oversized Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Greater Fort Myers & The Beach Inc