One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to 37625 Sky Ridge Circle! This immaculate, custom home located in a gated community on over two acres offers EVERYTHING you have been looking for and more. Four generously sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, den/office, plus a family room loft. Enjoy the views from your pocketing slider doors or from any of the many decks/patios. An open, modern chef's kitchen with upgraded appliances to include Wolf and GE Monogram, a warming drawer, two dishwashing drawers, built in microwave and oven, solid maplewood cabinets to include a large walk-in pantry, and granite countertops, to include a massive center island. Living room is open with a gas fireplace and 19 foot ceilings to the second floor featuring pocketing slider doors leading out to the deck. Additionally on the first level you will find the den/office with french door entry, a guest room with an ensuite bathroom and the laundry room loaded with extra cabinetry and storage space. Owner's Suite upstairs features an ensuite bathroom with two vanities, separate water closet, walk in shower and jetted tub. There are two walk-in closets with custom built in organizers - room for everything! Two more guest rooms with walk-in closets are located on the second level, another full bathroom in addition to the "loft" family room and wet bar and beverage refrigerator. The backside of the home features 3 levels so as you navigate downstairs you will encounter a large 4 car "show" garage. There is also a two car garage from the front entry of the home and an additional detached heated/air conditioned garage/shop with a half bath and an additional RV pad behind the detached structure. 10 plus car spaces total! THE POOL! New heated, saltwater pool; construction completed June 2022. Screen enclosure is huge with tons of outdoor entertaining space. Pool features include a swim-up granite top bar with in-pool seating and bar seating around the exterior, a sunshelf for lounging and seating shelf that extends from the shallow end to the deep end. Home also includes: whole home generator with buried propane tank which services the generator and fireplace (you'll never even realize if the power goes out), a whole home vacuum system, newly polished travertine flooring and vinyl plank - no carpet! All this AND an enclosed dog run with artificial grass for furry family members. Please be sure to view the attached 3-D Matterport tour.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,409 sq. ft
Yes - 10 spaces
ZEPHYRHILLS COLONY CO
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Blinds, Double Pane Windows, Impact Glass/Storm Windows, Window Treatments
- Gas, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Master Bedroom Upstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Wet Bar, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Garage Spaces. Bath In Garage, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Guest, Off Street.
- Pool Description
- Chlorine Free, Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, Dog Run, Irrigation System, Private Mailbox, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage. Cleared, Landscaped, Level, Oversized Lot, Paved, Private, Zoned for Horses.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price