JOES POINT – This is a rare waterfront gem located on a natural archipelago surrounded by the Indian River lagoon and only a short walk to the Atlantic Ocean. This is a 3BR/2.5/BA, 2 car garage, pool home with a full view of the Intracoastal. In addition, there is a private dock with a lift capable of handling 24,000 lbs. that will accommodate a 40 ft vessel plus a deeded boat slip on the community docks with a 10,000 lbs. lift system for 2 wave runners or up to a 26 ft. vessel. Other Features include: replaced metal roof, vaulted ceiling, screened/covered patio, upstairs deck, 6-person spa, solar pool heater, lush tropical landscaping and paver circular driveway/walk ways. Community amenities include: gated, private beach access, tennis, community dock, community storage area for boat trailers/RV’s, etc. All sizes, taxes, descriptions and HOA are approximate.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,954 sq. ft
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Separate Shower,Upper Level Master,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Heated,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Solar Heat
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Sprinklers Automatic.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price