Absolutely gorgeous and offered under recent appraised value, this 1950's block construction home exudes charm with all of the modern updates you are looking for! Gleaming original hardwood floors greet you as you walk through the front door and continue throughout main living area's and guest bedrooms. The kitchen has been fully renovated from top to bottom with with granite countertops and subway tile backsplash, white shaker style cabinets and porcelain tile floor. The owners suite is privately located opposite the guest bedrooms and features an en-suite bath and indoor laundry closet. The fully fenced backyard leaves plenty of room for a small pool or hot tub and provides alley access with remote control double gate, an oversized 2-car carport and additional space for motorcycles or boat! Other recent big ticket items include a newer roof (2019), smart light switches and addition of a man-cave/she-shed with bar window and cozy covered porch (also perfect for a detached home-office space). Situated just a short stroll with the family to Kiwanis Park or to neighborhood favorite, Stone Soup Cafe and minutes to I-275, local restaurants and coffee shops, grocery stores and all that busting Downtown St Petersburg has to offer!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,219 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
NORTH CLEARVIEW HIGHLANDS
Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Closet
- Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Smart Home, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Alley Access, Boat, Covered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage. City Limits, Paved.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price