Nestled among beautiful hardwoods and native Florida vegetation! This beautiful pool home located in the gated community of Hampton Ridge in Gainesville has more than you could ask for! This 4/3 + 1/2 bath & bonus suite offers not only spaciousness, but also peaceful privacy. The owner suite has a luxury bath as well as 2 separate closets and dual sinks. The kitchen has two pantries, a center island and double ovens. The large back yard is fenced and the property sets at the end of a cul-de-sac 1 acre lot. Traditional features with many updates including new HVAC in 2019, a new roof in 2020, freshly painted inside and out; refinished pool deck and marcite. So much to offer for any stage of life with a very light and bright, flexible floor plan with beautiful views of its natural surroundings. This home has it all. Charm, beauty, and privacy. It truly is a must see!
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Well on Property
2,988 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hidden Oak Elem
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Separate Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub- Garden,Split Vanities,Walk-In Shower,Water Closet/Priv Toilet
- Alarm System,Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven - Double,Oven - Electric,Refrigerator,Security/Prewired
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door,Blinds/Verticals,Ceiling Fans,Ceilings - High,Crown Molding,Fireplace - Gas,Laundry Tub,Plantation Shutters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage/Carport,Driveway,Side/Rear Car Entry.
- Pool Description
- Chlorine,In-Ground,Screened Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutter/Downspouts,Irrigation System,Other,Patio/Lanai/Porch-Covered,Patio/Lanai/Porch-Screen. Cul-de-sac,Pie-shaped,Wooded Lot.
Cash, Conventional, Title Ins Provided
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price