3/2/2 CBS Home in Well Sought-After Woodland Trails. Won't Last Long! Located on a quiet street and well-maintained, this property has an open-concept layout with a den/office area off the living space and kitchen. Kitchen with Counter/Bar overlooks one of two living spaces and the 2nd Jack-and-Jill bathroom connects both sides of the house. Newer A/C with 10 year transferable warranty, New Water Heater. Covered Front Patio for enjoying the outdoors & Exterior covered patio looks out on a yard that backs up to a wooded lot with room for a pool! Close to Becker Rd with close proximity to I-95/Florida's Turnpike/Tradition, shopping, recreation, and more!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,236 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 33
2,236 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Dual Sinks,Separate Tub
- Dining-Living,Snack Bar,Dining-Florida,Breakfast Area
- Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Storm Shutters,Water Softener-Owned,Smoke Detector,Microwave,Water Heater - Elec,Range - Electric,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,W/D Hookup,Volume Ceiling,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached,2+ Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Shutters,Open Patio. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, VA, FHA, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)