Two bedroom, two bath home in this sought after community of River Isles. A 55+ community. This is a great opportunity to make this home into what you want. Home does need some cosmetic work inside but the good news is the AC was replaced August 2019, Tile Roof 2005, and flat roof in 2016. Golfers or not, optional unlimited resident golf for only $560 pp/year on the River Isles community owned, professionally maintained golf course. Okay to use your own golf cart for a additional fee of $110/yr. Minutes away from interstate, airports, museums, shopping, dining, and the many area cultural amenities and Gulf beaches. Community amenities; Clubhouse with meeting rooms, game rooms, exercise room, full library, shuffleboard courts, park area, and, temperature controlled pool, heated in winter. Come by and take a look.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,120 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
RIVER ISLES UNIT 2, Status - Fixer
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Covered,Patio,Rear Porch,Screened
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Doors,Storage. Cul-de-sac,FloodZone,In County,Near Golf Course,Street Paved.
Association Fee Includes: Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Fidelity Bond,Pool Maintenance,Recreational Facilities
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)