This larger 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is ready for you to make it your own. Located in a quiet community that is actually part of a bird sanctuary. The home itself backs up to some preserve area. Inside you will find a split bedroom floor plan with a large living room with cathedral ceilings/dining room combo and a kitchen/family room with vaulted ceilings combo with eating space in the kitchen dividing the sleeping quarters. The master bedroom is oversized and has an ensuite bathroom with a step in shower, garden jacuzzi tub and walk in closet. The kitchen has a newer stainless dishwasher, stove and microwave. The exterior was painted 2018. New roof circa 2016. New water heater 2016. AC 2011. Other exterior feature to notate are the gutters and downspouts, fully fenced in yard, large screened in rear porch and the concrete pad in the backyard that's great for BBQ grill, picninc table, firepits, etc... No flood insurance.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,954 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PARK LAKE ESTATES, Status - Completed
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Filtration System
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Blinds,Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk. Conservation Area,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)