***MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED: Highest and best due Monday, 5/03 at 12 PM*** Welcome home to your beautiful oasis in busy Brandon! This 4/2 pool home is just over 2,600 sq ft and is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on just about 1/2 acre lot. As you walk in you are welcomed into the foyer with an entertainment media room featuring a 100” projector screen to your left and a formal dining room to your right. The kitchen has a breakfast nook area with stainless steel appliances, and the formal living room features vaulted ceilings, skylights, and a fireplace. This home has a split floor plan with beautifully updated bathrooms, a screened-in swimming pool, a separate screened-in patio, and a screened-in zen garden just off the master bedroom. So many places for you to sit and enjoy the peaceful backyard and nature that the highly sought-after Hickory Ridge neighborhood has to offer. This home also has a large laundry room and 2 car garage providing plentiful storage to keep your space cozy and clutter-free. Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,613 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Dimensions - 24x24, 2 Spaces, Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, Block
- Pool Description
- Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure,Tile
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Oak Trees,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Irrigation System. Cul-De-Sac,In County,Street Paved,Unincorporated.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price