Welcome to highly sought after Gamble Creek Estates! This charming home has 3 bedrooms plus an office so its perfect for the growing family or if you work from home. It has a large spacious kitchen with rich wood cabinets, beautiful granite tops and stainless steel appliances that overlooks the spacious great room. This home has been meticulously taken care of. The owners have added beautiful wood grain laminate floors in the master bedroom, office and family room. The master bedroom has double walk in closets with California built ins. Gorgeous views of the pond and pool from just about every angle of the house including an expansive aquarium window in the dining room. The owners have added a Brand New Pool and large screened lanai that overlooks the pond. This area is perfect for having a cup of coffee in the morning and watching the sun come up or entertaining your friends at night. The views are absolutely amazing!! There is an extra pantry storage room just off the kitchen that has plenty of shelving, you can't have too much storage. The extra large laundry room also has a half bath and laundry sink. The exterior a/c was replaced about a couple years ago. This home is perfect. Gamble Creek has a low HOA and no CDD fee! It is close to shopping, major interchanges, Sarasota & St. Pete.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,067 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GAMBLE CREEK ESTATES PH II & III
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Pool Description
- Chlorine Free, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Private Mailbox, Sliding Doors, Storage.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price