Custom Home on 3 lots in popular Myakka River front Community of Gulf Cove. Block home with Alcoa Vinyl siding, travertine floors. Access to private community boat launch leading to the Gulf of Mexico, wood burning fireplace, 3 car garage and newer built in pool with sun-cindishelf and heater are just some of the outstanding features. Besides all the special custom ceilings throughout the home, the great room is wired for surround sound, your own private well for irrigation, and fenced in yard. Updated baths and lighting features. Home is wired for house generator. Enjoy this split plan home and have fun entertaining on this quiet street .
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,999 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
PORT CHARLOTTE SEC 052
Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Decorative, Family Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Other, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized.
- Vinyl, Block
- Pool Description
- Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage. Oversized Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price