Situated on an absolutely stunning and picturesque 4+ acre lot is this charming 2 bed/2bath home in the highly desired Spring Ridge subdivision of High Springs. This beautiful home has "must see to believe" features such as gorgeous wood paneling, open space living areas, a modern chef's kitchen, and an oversized front screen porch that offers some of the most breathtaking views of this one of a kind property and the nature surrounding it that you have ever seen. In addition, enjoy an ample amount of closet space inside the home which also includes plenty of shelving in the laundry area. Waiting for you outside is a 2-car detached garage for your vehicles and all of your additional storage needs, a fenced and irrigated organic garden. Located within a 2 mile drive to Ginnie Springs, less than 3 mile drive to Blue Springs and only a 10 minute drive to downtown High Springs makes this home's location ideal. The home is powered by solar panels to keep your utility bills at almost nothing!!! Call today to schedule a showing before this unique opportunity is gone!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,351 sq. ft
BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Solar
Bell Elementary School-GC
Bell High School-GC
Bell High School-GC
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Closet
- Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Baths. Accessible Bedroom, Accessible Entrance, Accessible Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Open.
- Cement Plank
- Lot View
- Garden/Lawn, Trees/Woods
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Lighting, Private Mailbox, Rain Gutters, Storage. Cleared, Landscaped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price