This impeccably maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Cocoa, FL is completely updated and features a brand new roof. The interior boasts quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, upgraded lighting fixtures, and an electronic fireplace. The exterior includes hurricane shutters and a screened-in porch with an extended patio that overlooks a preserve, providing plenty of privacy with no rear neighbors. The house is conveniently located with a short commute to OIA and just 45 minutes from the attractions. Don't miss this opportunity to own a beautiful, turn-key home in a great location.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,390 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CYPRESS WOODS PHASE 5
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Non Wood Burn.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Kitchen - Eat In,Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Storm Shutters. Paved Street,Sidewalks.
From SR 528 East, Take exit 37 left onto SR 407, Turn right onto Shepard Dr, Turn Right onto Grissom Pkwy, Turn Right onto Cinnamon Fern Blvd, Home will be on your left.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price