What a great house that has a fully owned solar system and with the ability to have boats and or RV parking. This 2 bedroom 1.5 bath home is located within Bayshore Gardens which has a private Marina and community pool along with a clubhouse and a bay front fishing pier. The home does have a bonus room with a fireplace that is currently being used as an office or could it easily be turned into a 3rd bedroom if needed. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and beautiful wood top bar counter. The home does have an Alexa system to voice operate the lights in the kitchen, dining and living room. All of the windows are hurricane impact rated except for 3 windows facing the rear of the home. This house is truly a move in ready home. And did I mention you have solar panels, their current electric bill is under $10 dollars a month. Come and visit the home and take your boat to the private boat launch and catch the gorgeous Florida sunsets from the water.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,359 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BAYSHORE GARDENS SEC 5, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage,Washer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Bamboo
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Other. Central.
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Thermostat,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Laundry, 2 Spaces, Boat,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Golf Cart Garage,Golf Cart Parking,Guest,Oversized,Parking Pad,Split Garage,Tandem.
- Sprinkler Well
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Ramp - Private,Fishing Pier
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Irrigation System,Sidewalk. Sidewalk.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price