Location! Location! Location! One of Nature Coasts hottest real estate markets! Looking for privacy in Downtown New Port Richey, nice corner lot with no rear neighbors. 2 bedrooms plus bonus room that could easily be used as a 3rd bedroom. Newer vinyl windows, Newly remodeled bathroom, New garage door with opener and New roof being installed September 2022, Wood burning fireplace, fenced in backyard , newer stainless steel appliances , washer and dryer, owner is offering $1000. flooring credit. Home is in an X flood zone and was redetermined recently . Close to Sims Park, New Port Richey recreation and aquatic center, schools, hospitals, parks, beaches, shopping and historic downtown New Port Richey. Shed does not convey.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,035 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Richey Elementary School
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage, Laundry Closet
- Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Blinds, Double Pane Windows, Impact Glass/Storm Windows
- Living Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Parking Pad.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence. City Limits, In County, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price