A unique opportunity to own a gracious estate renovated with state-of-the-art finishes in the heart of Wilton Manors. Striking newly renovated home, superbly located minutes from Atlantic Ocean and the best that Fort Lauderdale and Wilton Manors have to offer. 4 bedrooms plus an office with closets that can be easily the 5th bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage with an oversized saltwater pool, all hurricane impact windows and doors, roof replaced in 2020, all new porcelain floors throughout, brand new chef's kitchen with 2 sinks and pot filler, this home leaves nothing to be desired. Facing due south, the natural light and stunning finishes will overlook a lush landscape design and exciting pool with covered patio and outdoor shower. Close to the beaches, highway, restaurants, and shopping
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,365 sq. ft
2,365 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Wilton Manors Elementary School
Sunrise Middle School
Fort Lauderdale High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting,Separate Shower
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Auto Garage Open,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Wall Oven,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Wide Doorways, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Wide Doorways.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Drive - Circular,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Inground,Salt Chlorination
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Fence,Outdoor Shower. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,Public Road,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price