Welcome home to this charming 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage, SALT WATER POOL home in the highly desirable Sheraton Shores subdivision. The home features an open concept with living room adjoining the European style kitchen with solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless appliances and an island. Both bathrooms have been updated. Newer lighting fixtures/ceiling fans, New exterior paint. Luxury ceramic and wood flooring throughout. Enjoy the bonus Florida room with wood burning fireplace. Newer windows and shutters throughout most of the home. Spacious yard with a nicely designed pool complete with a paver pool deck. Pool was resurfaced and converted to salt water in 2021 and new HVAC 2021. A privacy fence surrounds this backyard and artificial grass installed in part of the yard as well as shed for storing extra toys. The 2 car garage comes with a custom storage/workmen cabinets. Only a few minutes away from the most beautiful beaches, Bay Pines National Park, Pinellas County Trail, Airports, Lake Seminole is around the corner for parks, recreational & water sports use. No HOA. No flood zone.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Family Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Pool Description
- In Ground, Salt Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Sidewalk, Storage. Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Paved, Unincorporated.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price