***NEW CONSTRUCTION WITHOUT THE WAIT!*** This home already has a certificate of occupancy so you’re ready to move right in! Located in the highly desired subdivision of Oak Park makes this location ideal if you’re looking to be within a 15 to 20 minute drive from Gainesville, High Springs, Archer and Trenton. The floor plan of this home is unique compared to others on the market because it features three separate common living areas giving you plenty of room to stretch out and create the living spaces you’ve always wanted. Imagine owning a home where you have a formal entrance area, open concept kitchen, dining and living area perfect for entertaining, and a tucked away living space great for a home office or game room/play area. If you’re looking for a new construction home but don’t have the luxury of time to wait six months to a year for it to be built, this one’s for you! Call today to schedule a private showing before it’s gone...
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Cement plank,Wood frame
1,988 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
OAK PARK PH 1 PB 36 PG 78, Status - Completed
Newberry Elementary School-AL
Newberry High School-AL
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range
- Laminate, Granite
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, 2 Spaces, Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Wood, Frame, Cement Plank
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch
- Sprinkler Metered
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered. Cleared,Sidewalk,Street Paved,View - City.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price