Rarely available, in the Historic Park Street neighborhood, a well maintained home in a central location with quick access to the beaches, downtown, and much more. This home has an inviting and well manicured landscaping with great curb appeal. There is a huge backyard with extensive pavers and a large screened-in lanai. Inside, you'll find a spacious living area, with great lighting, that will quickly make you feel at home. Be sure not to miss this!
Single Family, Bungalow, Craftsman, 1 Story
Asbestos,Cement plank,Wood frame
858 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
DAVISTA REV MAP OF, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage,Accessible Washer/Dryer,Washer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Central Living Area,Accessible Closets,Accessible Doors,Accessible Electrical and Environmental Controls,Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Hallway(s),Accessible Washer/Dryer.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eating Space In Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage, Laundry, 1 Spaces, Curb Parking,Garage Door Opener,Off Street.
- Wood, Asbestos, Frame, Cement Plank
- Covered,Front Porch,Patio,Rear Porch,Screened
- Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Bamboo,Mature Landscaping,Oak Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sprinkler Metered. Corner Lot,In City Limits,Level/Flat,Near Public Transit,Sidewalk,Street Brick,Street Dead-End,View - Garden.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price