Welcome to The Falls at Sheridan! This is a must see with plenty of upgrades and an oversized lot. The home backs up to a quiet business park that closes at 5pm during the week and is closed on the weekends. This 3-bedroom home with an office has two bathrooms, gated community, fresh paint, updated appliances, hurricane shutters, laminated flooring, two-year-old roof, four-year-old AC, recirculating pump on the water heater, rainfall shower head, and has been pre-wired for a pool! This home gives you an open concept feel but also allows for privacy with an extra living space in the front. Great location, very close to shopping and easy access to I-95.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,117 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
THE FALLS AT SHERIDAN PHASE 1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Kitchen - Eat In,Kitchen - Island,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Well. Other,Sidewalks.
From Sheridan Road, turn into The Falls at Sheridan. Take first left onto Falls Creek and then left onto Conestee. Home is on the left.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price