Introducing an extraordinary iconic example of mid-century modern architecture deftly combining the best of both worlds, the desirability of its location and the privacy of a property, with magnificent gardens, on a 39,465 SF lot. Meticulously renovated by current owners in 2015 the home features exquisite wide planks of imported Italian oak wood flooring, dark UV solar tinted impact glass, a formal dining room with garden views that help create a dreamy, floating existence.The well appointed eat in kitchen with top of the line appliances and family room open to a magical garden and glistening pool 8' at its deepest. The sprawling primary bedroom consists of oversize alcove, walk in closet, stunning tiled bath with soaking tub and transparent rain shower room. This home is a true gem.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,609 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
SUNILAND ESTATES 1ST ADDN
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Separate Formal Dining Room
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Impact Glass
- Additional Interior Features
- Bedroom on Main Level,Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,First Floor Entry,Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Carport,Driveway.
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Patio. <1 Acre,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price