Move-In Ready! Don't miss this spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Buckingham South. Sitting at the end of a cul-de-sac on a .46 ac lot, this home is in immaculate condition and shows pride of ownership. Features include a remodeled kitchen (2010) with S/S appliances and granite counter-tops, cabinets replaced, breakfast nook in the kitchen area, remodeled master bath, engineered wood, tile, and laminate flooring, no carpeting in this house, AC replaced 2008, windows replaced (2009), water heater (2019), roof (2005 & seller has a 5 yr roof life letter from a licensed roofer), large fenced backyard. Formal living room and separate dining room off the kitchen. A field stone, wood burning, fireplace is in the family room (vaulted ceiling) which opens to a large glassed in porch overlooking the wood deck and back yard. Wood fencing on entire back yard perimeter. Two car garage. Laundry room off the kitchen with washer/dryer included. Conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants, I-75, & hospital. Home is being sold "As Is".
Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
2,244 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Separate Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Exhaust Fan,Linen Closet in Bath,Sink - Dual,Split Vanities,Tall Countertops,Tub/Shower Combo,Window/Skylight in Bath
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven - Electric,Refrigerator,Security/Prewired,Washer
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Level Drive,Main Floor Laundry.
- SEER Rating 13-15
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door,Butler's Pantry,Ceiling Fans,Ceilings - Vaulted,Crown Molding,Fireplace - Wood Burning,French Doors,Skylights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage/Carport,Driveway,Front Car Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutter/Downspouts,Wood Deck. Cul-de-sac,Irregular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Sold As Is, Title Ins Provided, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Gainesville Alachua County AOR