There are several offers submitted. If you have interest please submit by noon on Monday. This available beautifully updated townhome with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths rests in the desirable gated community of Solana Bay. Home offers an updated kitchen with granite counters, Stainless Steel appliances & tile floors. It overlooks the family room and dining area with laminate flooring. The sliding glass doors leads you to the screened lanai in which to enjoy your back green space. All the bedrooms are on the second floor. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings and is large enough for a King bedroom set. The master bath features double sinks and a huge garden tub shower combo. The A/C was replaced in 2019 & the roof in 2021, There is a 220 EV outlet in the garage. The community fees includes maintains of the exterior, community pool, ground and lawn maintenance, common area maintenance, building insurance, gated entry, streets, parking, and pond. The HOA also covers water, sewer, basic cable, and trash. This home is conveniently located near the Veterans Expressway, Citrus Park Mall, Tampa International Airport, area Hospitals, shopping, and lots of restaurant options.
Single Family, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,625 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Upstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price