Step into your dream home . This gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom haven is the epitome of modern comfort and convenience. Situated just minutes away from major employers and a short 15-minute drive to the breathtaking beaches, this location offers the perfect balance of work and play. .As you approach the home, you'll be captivated by its charming curb appeal. The well-maintained exterior boasts a lush green lawn, mature trees, that create a welcoming atmosphere. The kitchen is a chef's delight, Whether you're preparing a simple weeknight dinner or hosting a lavish gathering, this kitchen will inspire your culinary creativity.One of the highlights of this beautiful home is the large screened porch. every aspect of your lifestyle will be enhanced by this exceptional property.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
THE FALLS AT SHERIDAN PHASE 1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- His/Hers Closet,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Island,Pantry,Sky Light(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Porch - Enclosed,Porch - Trussed,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Well,Storm Shutters. Cul-De-Sac,Fld Ins May be Req,Paved Street,Sidewalks.
192 WEST TO JOHN RHODES BLVD ...NORTH TO SHERIDAN BLVD EAST TO LEFT INTO THE FALLS OF SHERIDAN....
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price