For its age, the absolute LOWEST priced single family home in ALL of South Cape Coral! 2018 Roof - Newer AC - complete hurricane protection including roll down shutter for pocket slider that leads to spacious lanai. Move-in ready with NO insurance claim needed or filed after Ian. You won't find another that checks all of the boxes that this home does. 2003 built on a large corner lot located directly across from gorgeous gulf-access homes, off the main roadways, yet incredibly convenient to Chiquita Blvd, Skyline Blvd, Cape Coral Pkwy, Veterans Pkwy, and many of the area's highly rated schools. Elevation certificate is attached to listing - showing property elevation that is over 4 feet higher than base flood elevation - talk about peace of mind (and lower insurance costs!). The home features a split bedroom design with tile throughout the living area and perfect orientation allowing for tons of natural light in the home while still providing year round shade to enjoy the lanai. Easy to show through ShowingTime link.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Assessment Unpaid,Public Sewer
1,205 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Room For Pool,Shutters Manual. Corner Lot,Oversized Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price