Here is your chance to own a Jeff Wilde-built home in Carlton Court. This 3/2 home has been gently lived in and includes the light-enhancing skylight that Wilde homes are known for. The open floorplan has no carpeting in any living area. All wood and tile floors! Bright walls, gas fireplace and excess light gives you the feel of living seaside! A large room off of the foyer can serve as a study or formal dining room. Newer gas cooktop in the entertainment kitchen. Your front porch is wide with a decorative stone façade, adding an additional gathering space to go with your private screened patio on the rear of the home. The backyard is enclosed with a privacy fence. Easy access to shopping, schools, Hampstead Park play area, Haile trails or the private golf and country club.
Single Family, Contemporary
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Separate Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub- Garden,Sink - Dual,Walk-In Shower
- Alarm System,Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven - Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Baths. Grab Bars-Shower/Bath,Level Flooring,Main Floor Bedroom,Main Floor Full Bath,Main Floor Laundry,No Stairs.
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door,Blinds/Verticals,Ceiling Fans,Ceilings - High,Crown Molding,Fireplace - Gas,French Doors,Laundry Tub,Skylights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage/Carport,Front Car Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutter/Downspouts,Irrigation System,Patio/Lanai/Porch-Covered,Patio/Lanai/Porch-Screen. Rectangular-shaped.
Cash, Conventional, Title Ins Provided
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Gainesville Alachua County AOR