Beautiful 4 bedroom, East Boca Raton furnished pool home with covered patio. Enjoy the split floor plan featuring large walk-in closets. Other features include newer appliances, impact windows and ceramic tile floors throughout. Perfect house for entertaining with it's nicely landscaped private fenced backyard, large covered patio and open pool. Charming neighborhood in East Boca. Ideally located among Boca's best schools, shopping, dining, entertainment and minutes to the beaches and downtown.
Single Family, Other
2,266 sq. ft
12/3/2020 12:00:00 AM
2,266 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Addison Mizner Elementary School
Boca Raton Community Middle School
Boca Raton Community High School
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Tub
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range,Refrigerator,W/D Hookup,Washer,Water Heater - Elec,Water Softener-Owned
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,French Door,Laundry Tub,Pull Down Stairs,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Fence,Fenced Yard,Fruit Tree(s),Zoned Sprinkler.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)