EXCELLENT RENTAL!! Very charming 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1-car garage. Home has a large eat-in kitchen with sufficient cabinets and storage. Spacious Living Room with tile flooring. Newer windows with window treatments. Many recent updates. Washer & Dryer included and tucked away in the garage. Lawn Service, hedge & tree clipping also included. Seasonal or Short-Term rental preferred. Furnished completely or partial, based on your needs. Close to Downtown, Major expressways, Airport, Several Hospitals, Cool Restaurants & great shopping in every direction! Come see this great home & cozy neighborhood! Your personal income must be sufficient and verifiable. There is a $50 per adult application fee that is non-refundable. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Rental - Single Family, 1 Story
1,422 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1/1/2023 12:00:00 AM
MAC FARLANE PARK
Electricity Connected, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Thermostat, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalk. City Limits, Landscaped, Sidewalk.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price